Jumping all in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmward21

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the Cincinnati area. I got my beer making kit 4 weeks ago. I just completed and kegged my first beer (American Amber). Yes, I said kegged. I happened to get an old fridge for free so I went for it. I have a second beer (black IPA) currently being dry hopped in a carboy. That will be ready in another week or 2. Next up I want to make a Milk Stout.

Turkey Fry Set Up:
16027454672_33bd449782_c.jpg

3 tap Kegerator:
15842085539_08cfb7a63c_c.jpg

I need more beer. This keg looks so lonely:
16002364476_7d898dce6f_c.jpg

Thanks to all the members for the great info I've read over the last few weeks. Hopefully, I'll continue to learn and maybe 1 day contribute to community. Cheers!

:mug:
Justin

Last edited:
Welcome from Texas! It looks like you're off to a good start. Bottling is the worst time-suck ever, so good call on the kegging setup -- worth every penny.

Ran out of co2 for a while, bottled a few batches (two for a friend) kegged the last one. Soooo much quicker!!!!! And less equipment to clean up afterward.

I want to brew so much that I have to bottle some of them... But I get lazy and don't get it done....

Thanks for the comments guys, but this thread is from 2014... Check out the links in sig for more details.

MapleGrove, I live up in west chester.

Latest posts

Back