• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box DIY for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeuwyBrew

Reaction score
Jockey box that I built a while back to attach to ball lock keg. Worked like a champ, about 30 feet of copper tubing inside a 5 gallon Igloo cooler for keeping beer cold on its way out.

Has a refrigerator conversion kit from Midwest installed, similar to this one:

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/refrigerator-conversion-kit-large.html

but with a 2.5 inch shank (threaded portion), probably a $30 value by itself

I used it for a fishing trip last year, and when I got done, I ran sanitizer through the line. Now its just taking up space in the basement. I've gotten pretty good at bottling from the keg which seems to be better for transporting beer.

Shipping will probably be in the $20-$25 range due to size. Located in Minnesota (55330)

The first $25 + shipping costs takes it

photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG

photo(5).JPG

Holy crap, I think it took longer to create the post than to sell it. I'll provide an estimate for you in a bit and shoot you a PM.

Back