I've reached the end of the Internet...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Work has been pretty slow lately and with nothing going on, I've really been polishing up on my web surfing kung Fu. Today, I came to the conclusion that I've reached the end. Updates on here don't come fast enough, there isn't anything else I feel like doing on line. It's really a disheartening feeling. So you other bored clock punchers. What are your favorite sites to pass some time?

Youtube can entertain for hours...if you don't have to worry about the boss peaking in your office....

Jayhem said:
Youtube can entertain for hours...if you don't have to worry about the boss peaking in your office....

Especially if you can find an old tv show someone has posted

Work has been pretty slow lately and with nothing going on, I've really been polishing up on my web surfing kung Fu. Today, I came to the conclusion that I've reached the end. Updates on here don't come fast enough, there isn't anything else I feel like doing on line. It's really a disheartening feeling. So you other bored clock punchers. What are your favorite sites to pass some time?

You've already found it. The end does not mean it's over.

Back