It's official, I'm having heart surgery on Feb 18th...wow, it's real now.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who always thought that "touch and go" sounds like an action that could get one fired, arrested, or beaten?

Am I the only one who always thought that "touch and go" sounds like an action that could get one fired, arrested, or beaten?

I don´t know what means for you guys but a touch n go were I´m from is to have sexual intercourse, leave in the middle of the nigth and never call again. And is not a translation we actually call it touch n go.

I don´t know what means for you guys but a touch n go were I´m from is to have sexual intercourse, leave in the middle of the nigth and never call again. And is not a translation we actually call it touch n go.

Ha! Here its either a "wham bam thank you ma'am" or for the hip crowd a "hit n quit"

I forget the movie, but I use the quote all the time

"I love that guy, man. And not the way you are thinking... I mean.... I want to have sex with him."

Congrats on that.

I have a 10 day bottled favorite DIPA that absolutely needs a carb check so now I have a very important reason as to why.

So how are you feeling after 2 years? I know a few people that went through what you did and the results are sort of mixed. They range from awesome to feeling better, but still struggling a bit.

No, he just wore out a valve on his heart from too many questions about "how many days does it take to carbonate a bottle?". A man can only take so much.

Back