it's gone!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottleopener

Reaction score
so i woke up this morning, and my beloved mustachio was gone.

apparently i chopped it off whilst blackout drunk last night.

pros: i no longer look like a creeper.

cons: i no longer look like a pirate, muskateer, or spanish bandito.

i guess i'll have to go out drinking tonight to celebrate/mourn

mustaches are an amazing thing.

not every woman will like it if you have one. but ever man will damn well respect it.

ha ha lol
what a noob.
you cant be doing that to the face hair.
i started a full beard in August, going to shave off the stach and go as an amish man for holloween

When I started dating the woman who would become SWMBO, I had a mustache. She never really liked it, so one night I decided to surprise her. One a while, I slipped out of bed to use the bathroom just after we turned out the lights and shaved it off while I was in there. I slipped back in to bed undercover of darkness and waited for her to give me a goodnight kiss.

She almost fell out of bed.

:D

Now wait. You don't just randomly shave the stache in a blackout.The only thing that ever motivates such an action is a woman. Some woman told you only a smooth lip touches her cooch, and that is what drove the action. Now you just gots to figure out who it was. Find the woman smiling at you shaved lip and there's the culprit.

My wife likes the look of the stache and beard, but likes the feel of a clean face. My friend's wife prefers a clean face on both accounts. Sometimes I shave it off just for her.

Back