ISO: Westbrook gose FT: alaska local

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GluStick

Reaction score
Looking for someone that would send me some Westbrook gose, looking to score like 12 cans or a couple less or a couple more. If anyone would be willing to do this, I have some good ak local stuff. Thanks for looking!

I may be able to help you out but am not really interested in a trade due to the shipping costs ($71 was my fedex estimate). I may be able to middle man for you if you want to buy the beer and pay shipping.

If you were to do this for me, I would truly appreciate it. I also wouldn't use fed ex or ups when shipping to AK. USPS flat rate boxes are the way to go when shipping to and from here. That's what I always use when trading. You may even be able to fit all the cans in a single box.

After I sent you a PM about it I started thinking about ridic shipping costs too. But I hadn't thought about the flat rate boxes. You've never had any trouble using those or the USPS in general for trading?

I didn't even notice you sent me a pm. Never had any trouble with the flat rates. I can easily fit 3-4 bombers into a single large box and I haven't had anything break yet. They are convenient, especially since ups and fed ex like to charge me an arm and a leg.

Latest posts

Back