• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO Sanke Valve & Spear Removal Tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAmTheNewBrewer

Reaction score
Looking for a Sanke Valve & Spear Removal Tool (image attached) for around $50. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• S-TOOL.jpg
    S-TOOL.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 18
It isnt needed honestly. Those snap rings are the same with this tool as it is without it. If anything the tool makes it more difficult by being in the way.

I am going to file the outer edge of one like a knife to see if that will help it snap in place. They do make a one piece in SS that would be a lot easier but they are like 10 bucks a piece. I haven't broken down and bought one yet. That tool just pushes the spear down. I have never put in a brand new o-ring so never have needed that tool. I have used the tool and it is in the way most of the time. I just did my nitro cold brew coffee last night and had to fight that stupid ring also.

Back