• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO: Mexican Cake (will be released Friday 5/23)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you let me know and we can work something out. If you're into sours and I can get a bottle of wicked weed by then, maybe that would be a fair trade. Wicked Weed doesn't bottle much and when they do, it's gone right away.

Sounds good, maybe the Genesis Blonde or Black Angel Cherry....... You have to forgive me I haven't tried many sours.

YGPM about other junk but that blonde is supposed to be awesome. Anything I can get bottled by them is supposed to be good trade bait just due to the limited bottling and distribution.
Think about other beers too because that may not come my way right away.

The release was today and they were sold out in 1 hour and 15 minutes. They are supposed to be distributing some soon locally so i'll keep my eye out
Justin

Latest posts

Back