ISO: Ithaca Brewing, FT: Cigar CIty or anyhting in Tampa, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomebrewNate

Reaction score
Hey there all,

I am looking to get me hands on some Ithaca Brewing (NY) brews. Though I would be happy with several things, I am specifically looking for the "Box o' Hops" variety pack that they recently released. I would be interested in trading for maybe a couple of the packs.

I live in the Tampa Bay, FL area and have done a few trades already. I live near Cigar City and can get my hands on anything they are currently offering (and typically a lot more). I also have availability to 7th Sun brewing, Tampa Bay brewing, Dunedin brewery or just about any other local brewery in the Tampa Bay area.

Let me know!

Nate

I failed to mention that thanks to great distributing down here I can also get my hands on Founders and Six Point! (Just the releases distributed here though... nothing fancy)

I will PM you when I get home from work. I live 35 minutes from Ithaca Brewery and chances are I have everything you are looking for in my cellar!

Back