ISO: Hop Drop And Roll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfowlks

Reaction score
As the title states I am in search of this nectar from NoDa after having a sample at the craft beer festival in Boston.

I don't know how hard it is to get in NC, but I would be willing to trade anything available in MA/NH. If it is harder to acquire I would be willing to trade Heady Topper

Dang. Well I think it is deserving of a heady topper, unless you desire something else

It's only available in the CLT market now. Demand has increased so much from the WBC Gold that they stopped selling outside of CLT. They canned fresh batches every Monday so it's around.

I have (2) cans in the fridge right now that were canned on 07/16. Next time I'm in the CLT area, I'll pick up a 4pk if you haven't been supplied yet.

You have anything special from Pretty Things or Idle Hands? I've had a lot of Heady lately.

Are they still limiting to two 4-packs per person at the brewery? They were last I heard making it even harder to get than Heady as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, still limiting at the brewery. Last time I was there on a Tues, they were out. I asked when they last canned and he said, 'yesterday'.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would do a 1:1 trade for Heady Topper. Just bought some HDnR canned on 9/24 (5 days ago)

Interested in other stuff too, let me know what you can get. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey I just got some heady Tuesday. Do you have hop drop and roll? Or would you like something else for it?

Back