ISO fullsteam first frost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatchezBrew

Reaction score
Trying to get a bottle or two of first frost. Happy to trade anything from Louisiana Mississippi or Alabama. I also go to Huston often.

Hey bud, I if you're still interested in the First Frost I can stop by the beer store on the way home and see if they still have it in stock. I'm in Chapel Hill so it should be around locally still.

I know this is a new account, but I am on some other forums (fishing forums, e.g. ncangler.com) but haven't ever posted on HBT before. So if you do want to swap I'd be happy to send it out first since I don't have any reputation around these parts. To swap-I like stouts, IPAs, brett beers, anything kind of funky or fun and local, I don't really know what exactly you've got distributed around your neck of the woods. Few things I don't like are spiced winter ales, pumpkin-style beers, and non-sour fruit beers.

I'll try and check out on the way home, so let me know if you are interested.

I saw the brandy barrel aged First Frost at the nice bottle shop, I'll check the normal store if there's any normal First Frost too

Back