ISO: Cigar City Tocobaga Red, FT: Colorado Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ttownbrewer

Reaction score
A buddy brought some back a while ago to share. I'd like to get my hands on some more. Any Florida folks out there that can help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can get my hands on it. How much you looking for?

Sent from my iBeer sorry for any and all mistakes!

I'd take a 6 or 12 pack?

What would you like to trade for?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any beers I can't get in Fl. IPAs, DIPAs, TIPAs, and reds are what I like to drink. I can go to beer store 2moro and let you know what I can get. Anything beside toco you looking for?

I'm 6 miles from the Cigar City brewery if you want some freshies. If the other guy doesn't work out, or you want some more, let me know!

I think I remember that Firestone Walker distributes in CO. I'll trade for some off the shelf stuff.

I'm 6 miles from the Cigar City brewery if you want some freshies. If the other guy doesn't work out, or you want some more, let me know!

I think I remember that Firestone Walker distributes in CO. I'll trade for some off the shelf stuff.

Can you get me some cigar city Cuban espresso in cans? I'm in ny can trade . What do u like?

cigar city Cuban espresso

The CCB calendar says that they released some of this in 4 pack cans in June, but I haven't seen any in stores. I may just not have been looking for it. I'll swing by and take a look this weekend. Worse case, it says they release it again in October. Looks like it is $7.99-8.99 a four pack.

PM me and we'll set something up.

http://beerstreetjournal.com/cigar-city-brewing-2014-release-calendar/

Came and gone in Gville,Fl. I work for distributor that sells it and we are out of. Might still be some in TPA not sure.

Firestone Walker is all over, so off the shelf stuff is no problem to get. Anything in particular?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back