ISO: Big Bad Baptist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlpb

Reaction score
Looking for Big Bad Baptist by Epic Brewing, release number 26 or lower.

For Trade:
Goose Island Bourbon Stout 2013
Goose Island Bourbon Stout Coffee 2013
Central Waters 16
Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Barleywine 2013
Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Scottish Ale 2013
Dogfish Head 120 2012

I have a release 17 and release 9 (I think, it's kind of hard to read). Both were bought probably a few months ago. Curious why you want a specific release number?

Releases were made with different coffees, different aging and even different locations (SLC and Denver)

I Want to compare a few different releases.

I am interested in the #9 but want to make sure it is not a number 19. Can you send me a picture of the marking?

If it is 9, think it would be a fair deal for a BCBSC.

Now I want to know what's so special about #9 :)

Just kidding, but I do see that batch was bottled in the end of 2012, so that really makes me doubt that's what I have since I'm pretty sure I just bought it late last year. But maybe. I will take a picture tonight and let you know.

So what does that look like to you?

B9VboPv.jpg

The ABV matches with #9.

Just to let you know, I'm going to need you to ship first since you just joined, have low post count and no trader rating. Let me know if that's okay with you.

I have trades lined up for releases I want.

@mtnagle, if things fall though I will contact you.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry guys, kind of forgot about this thread. I have completed trades for the releases I want.

Thanks

Back