Is there a Temp Controller thats Wifi capable?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ddubduder

Reaction score
I've been looking around and can't seem to find anything like what I'm looking for. I've been spoiled in my house by the Nest thermostat. It's a digital thermostat that I can control from my iPhone. It gives me all kinds of reporting to see how long my AC unit ran, at what time of day and what the inside & outside temps were at the time. Is there a temperature controller that gives you a similar wifi control (don't need an iPhone app but it would be nice) and the reporting capability to see what temps my freezer/ferm chamber got to? I'm thinking that I might have to DIY a house thermostat to do what I'm looking for but I'd rather skip the mad scientist lab if at all possible.

I've been able to find this kind of thing for BBQ but there doesn't seem to be anything for cooling. The CyberQ is a digital temp controller with a web interface which controls the temperature of your BBQ grill remotely.

Latest posts

Back