Iraq can kiss my @$$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retarded_Penguin_Brewing

Reaction score
seriously, to hell with this stupid dust and crap. to all those on here that are out here in this wonderful country you know what i'm talking about. to those state side, we got a nasty dust storm kicking up over here so count yourselves lucky and keep one frosty for us when we return. that's my rambling vent for right now, thank you for listening. :tank:

I've been in the desert and I've been in dust storms, but never had to worry about being shot at, much less no beer.

Hope your tour is uneventful and you get home safely.

I feel your pain. I got home a little while ago and haven't missed it a bit. This was at Al Asad around March, I think. Stay safe. It'll be over before you know it. dust.jpg

Thanks for your service! Stay safe!

Benko - that picture is crazy. If you didn't say that was from the dust, I would have assumed that you altered the coloring on the picture.

I just tipped on back for you man. Thanks for putting up with the conditions and letting me and my family live free.

Latest posts

Back