Intertap faucet fix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtk78

I'm here for the beer!
Reaction score
I had a stout tip on an Intertap faucet that was leaking (spraying) near the threads for the tip. Mine did not have an o-ring on the tip or the original. I found a #41 oring from Home Depot did the trick perfectly. I think I paid $1.49 for a package of 10, so I'll put them on all the tips. Just wanted to share my fix in case anyone else had the same issue.

Thanks for this, I had to hunt down some extra O rings for my Intertaps as well. I found that the O rings for the Perlick 525's (I believe) are the exact same size as well.

Thanks for this, I had to hunt down some extra O rings for my Intertaps as well. I found that the O rings for the Perlick 525's (I believe) are the exact same size as well.

Since I posted this, I have realized there is a flat washer that sits on the top of the threads for the removable tips. My fix, which I still added to all of the tips, will slip over the threads and sit at the base of the threads. In an essence, it's just cheap insurance. I'd like to find some of the other ones to have spares as well.

Latest posts

Back