Internet Tracking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShootsNRoots

Reaction score
Wow. So I'm putting together a recipe on NB and Brewers Friend, surfing HBT at the same time and kablam, I'm plastered with ads at the top of the page of bare breasted women who really want me (for 19.95... that's awkwardly cheap...) but anyway the next ad is from NB with the exact content of my NB cart...

Hrm... let's try to clear my cookies... great now I've reverted back to the standard generic ads.

Let's go back to NB and add random stuff to my cart... Oh look HBT NB ad now display my exact cart back to me...

It's time I pulled the plug on the Internet, I mean this stuff is insane. (Maybe I'll just switch back to FireFox with AdBlocker...)

You just need one of these....

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

If you're using Google Chrome, Adblock Plus blocks most intrusive ads. It keeps the ads on this site because they're non-intrusive but you can still block them if you choose.

Latest posts

Back