Intermediate VA brewer had an epic day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vagabondat02

Reaction score
Hi Everybody! My name is Josh and I've been brewing since early October of last year. I've been checking out this forum for a couple of weeks, but I've been kind of busy, so I didn't sign up until a couple of days ago... Anywhoo... I managed to brew my first all grain batch, drink my first homebrew out of my kegerator, and sign up for the AHA national conference (a generous birthday present from my friends and co-workers) in the same day!!! Some how I feel like I should be too hungover to move for a week... Looking forward to getting to know everyone, as I've been reading posts for a while now.
Cheers!
Josh:mug:

Epic for sure!!!!!!!Kegging your beer definitely takes it to the next level....Welcome to the boards...Great to see another Virginian on here....Looking forward to The Microfestivus out in the 'Noke...Last year was awesome...

Mmmm... Microfestivus. My coworkers thought I was crazy for requesting a day off in August in the middle of February... shows what they know. :tank:

Back