Inspiration for new brew cave / ebiab recomendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonerockbrewing

Reaction score
Building a new home within the next year or so, so naturally I'm considering my brew cave first and foremost. I'd love to hear or see design ideas or inspiration for my future home brewery!

Additionally, I'm considering ditching my 3 vessel cooler system for an electric brew in a bag/basket system. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this and please share what ebiab system you think is best, or share your diy build! Personally I am leaning towards Clawhammer supply's new 20 gallon system.

I would be more concerned with the infrastructure of the room than the specific brewing systems. For example, I would want a room with a 240 volt outlet, a good central floor drain with flooring that is easy to clean for the inevitable messes, a quality ventilation hood fan for boiling inside, a big cleaning sink with a commercial type swiveling faucet, a good and convenient water supply (RO system if needed), a room that is easy to keep cool, good lighting, probably even a bar area with room for a nice refrigerator, etc.. You will change brewing systems over the next 20 years but you can't easily change the infrastructure of the room.

This guy has all kinds of room videos.

Back