Inkbird Wifi Smart Temperature Controller, Up to 50% off ($32.5)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I thinking of it, I thought it said on the first page only one person in the 1-50 would win 50% off but a bunch of us did?

Is it to late to get one at the discount price? If not, I'd like to purchase one.

So where are these being shipped from... Got my tracking number last night, but not in the system yet.

I would like to buy a discounted controller if they are still available.

Thanks!

Just ordered an ICT-310 but this looks interesting too. So count me in. Jeezus, how many of these things do I need....

long hold the up button to initiate the connection. then select network on the app and enter your wifi password. Make sure the unit and your phone are close to the router. i had trouble connecting until i got close. Then it was good to go.

long hold the up button to initiate the connection. then select network on the app and enter your wifi password. Make sure the unit and your phone are close to the router. i had trouble connecting until i got close. Then it was good to go.

Been there done that and no joy. Just keeps showing the "searching for devices" logo spinning with no end in sight. I'm about 3 feet from my router, if it is't working this close I'm definitely going to have issues with this product when my fermentation chamber is downstairs.

Well I did in fact get it connected finally but I had to plug it in literally right next to my router. Now for the bad news, I can't get it to re-connect with any outlet further than the room next to it. Looks like I won't be using this with my fermentation chamber down stairs which was the whole point of this purchase.

Update: Approx 24 hrs later, after leaving the device all night and going to work... came home and it is now connected.

Edit to add: my unit has been approx 10 feet away from my router the entire time.

Last edited:
Back