Inkbird September Giveaway for ITC-310T-B Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very, very interested. Great product to help make the perfect pour! I would love to have the chance to try it and tell the world about how good it is.

Sign me up ! I have been Researching Temp controllers and it's pointing your way. Thanks

CONTEST ENDED ON SEPTEMBER 15TH, FOLKS.

You can all go home now. Sfish won. It's in the first post... both the winner's name, and the date the contest ended.

Jeez.

Also, it's fun to look at the other posts from people who have 2, or 5 posts. They are all in giveaway threads, these people do nothing to further the community.

kss

stangage70

(and that's just on this page, days after the contest ended - shows how much these people even pay attention)

THE CONTEST IS ****ING OVER. YOU LOSERS WHO SIGN UP HOPING TO WIN SOMETHING WILL NEVER WIN. GO AWAY AND LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE.

Thank you.

Good luck to you guys next time. :) Whatever who wins, giveaway is a happy thing. Let us cheer for winner.:mug:
BTW, 20% off discount for ITC-310T-B ,IPB-16,P108 and ITC-106 is still valid.

I'm building a keezer this winter and this temp controller is on my materials list. Would love to win it!

You need to stop fishing here, there are no fish in the pound.

You can not win this. The contest is over. You can send me homebrew.

I would like to say however it is dirt cheap when you consider the other equipment you have bought for brewing. \

I pruchased a timer a while back, to run my old pellet stove, solved my issue for like 25 bucks.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Inkbird/b/ref=...KEAJNRPCN2X6BG

You need to stop fishing here, there are no fish in the pound.

You can not win this. The contest is over. You can send me homebrew.

I would like to say however it is dirt cheap when you consider the other equipment you have bought for brewing. \

I pruchased a timer a while beach to run my old pellet stove solved my issue for like 25 bucks.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Inkbird/b/ref=...KEAJNRPCN2X6BG

Congrats fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back