Inkbird 308S Shut Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoochBrewer

Reaction score
Hello

On Sunday, we installed an Inkbird 308S to monitor the temperature of our Kombucha in a commercial size fermenter. When we were in the kitchen last night, it was on and working. This morning, I had someone in the kitchen check it for me and it appears to have shut off. It’s plugged in but nothing happens when the 3 different buttons are pushed. I’ve been trying to research what might cause it to shut off but haven’t found anything. Any ideas? Do we have a faulty device? Anyone else’s mysteriously shut off?

Sounds like you may have a faulty device. Early life failures are a fact of life for electronic devices. Ideally they occur before the warranty runs out. I'd contact the seller or InkBird for a replacement.

Brew on :mug:

Ugh. Exactly what I was hoping to not hear. Meanwhile our brew’s temp is not where it should be and at risk of going bad!

Latest posts

Back