Inaugural TB NYC Brewery Crawl: 2/24/18

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaaaaaat!

YES, Steve!

large.gif

Maybe this will prompt some other out of towners to come through as well.

Also guys, thrilled to see these posts, but PLEASE make sure you RSVP on the Google Form because I will using that for the head (heh) count. Os is likely going to visit some of the breweries in a few weeks, so we really do need to know who's truly in and who's just playing with the few emotions I have. ;)
Did I fill that out? I'm not sure.

I'm on beer so I'm in.
I drunkenly RSVP'ed this weekend.

Ha! Exxxxceelllllent. Er...

uAoX1yvo6Ocjwj1omOtHDcIyvrs=.gif

So, as of right now (some of you turds had duplicate entries, btw), we are at 22. (Attn: Os)

That includes our fearless leaders and mods. That does not include lurchingbeast. Yes, I will keep bothering you.
GuisseppeFranco, hope you are in as well!

Obligatory tags here for seedavid / Wolverines66 / MikeJones / Trady / lambandtunaphish / apatrick17 / tbub18

Ben you suck. Change your flight.

So, as of right now (some of you turds had duplicate entries, btw), we are at 22. (Attn: Os)

That includes our fearless leaders and mods. That does not include lurchingbeast. Yes, I will keep bothering you.

Obligatory tags here for seedavid / Wolverines66 / MikeJones / Trady / lambandtunaphish / apatrick17 / tbub18

I'm only going if Gonzoillini is in too.

Peer Beer pressure! Yes!
raginasian238 when do you need an RSVP by?
Hey guys!

The RSVP date for this event will be Thursday, December 14.

This will give us some time to give a heads up to potential breweries.

So, if you are on the fence, stop wavering and lock down the date.
Start looking into those plane tickets. (Gonzoillini / lurchingbeast)

The link for the RSVP is below. It will lock at midnight EST, 12/14. Other details concerning the crawl are on the first page.

https://goo.gl/forms/xp8xRHXOego37t982

giphy.gif

LOL I'm not going into the negative in wife points for a second trip up north in the same month. I won't have accrued enough to get out of the house for the weekend until at least April.

Ha! So, about that...
Most of us are awkward and weird and don't really like people we don't already know.

Also, I call partial ********... didn't you meet half these jerks at the Bokkereyder tasting earlier this year?
LOL I'm not going into the negative in wife points for a second trip up north in the same month. I won't have accrued enough to get out of the house for the weekend until at least April.

But it's not until February! Frank and Tony can bring you more Malört!
Wurst.

Well apparently New York in late February isn't the most expensive flight in the world as I'm tracking a round trip from O'Hare to Laguardia for $166 on United.

Now just to find someplace to stay (any suggestions New York folks based on the places we are hitting up?)

I'll figure out where to pass out that night eventually. Any suggestions party people?
Now just to find someplace to stay (any suggestions New York folks based on the places we are hitting up?)

Airbnb = Shitlord Manor: NYC

Sounds like a new MTV show. I'd tune in for five seconds.

Oh my neighbors operate an airbnb that's well-priced and conveniently located very close to me (down the hall) so that would make for an easy way to share bottles if someone stays there. Only downside is that I'm close to exactly one of the stops on this route and basically none other. (See if you can guess which one). PM me if you want more details.

I think I RSVP'd to this already. Do I need to do it again?

Also, depending on the number of spots ultimately included in the final list, I may either show up late or leave early. I'm all for being ambitious with my drinking, but passing out in axeman9182's basement is (in certain ways) less of a risk than doing so on the subway and waking up on 9,000,000th Street, or missing my train back to NJ and having to sleep on the floor in Penn Station.

Also also, while taking into account those self-imposed limits, I'm otherwise gonna go wherever the **** raginasian238 tells me to go, and if you all value your lives, you'll want to do the same.

Also, depending on the number of spots ultimately included in the final list, I may either show up late or leave early. I'm all for being ambitious with my drinking, but passing out in axeman9182's basement is (in certain ways) less of a risk than doing so on the subway and waking up on 9,000,000th Street, or missing my train back to NJ and having to sleep on the floor in Penn Station.

Also also, while taking into account those self-imposed limits, I'm otherwise gonna go wherever the **** raginasian238 tells me to go, and if you all value your lives, you'll want to do the same.

I feel like the subtitle for this event should be “Herding Cats.”

I’m sure raginasian238 will be up to the task
xUGcxAt.gif

You did not, unless you RSVPd as "Hot Carl" and then said you were not going.

You filled out the original interest spreadsheet, I think.
  • passing out in axeman9182's basement
  • waking up on 9,000,000th Street
  • missing my train back to NJ and having to sleep on the floor in Penn Station
tenor.gif

Tough call.
That 9,000,000th Street is way uptown; there are probably good empanada carts at least.

Also you make me sound like a dictator and/or monster!

Thanks fam.

i didn’t even know this thread existed. Will fill out your form later on but obv in.

You did not, unless you RSVPd as "Hot Carl" and then said you were not going.

You filled out the original interest spreadsheet, I think.

tenor.gif

Tough call.
That 9,000,000th Street is way uptown; there are probably good empanada carts at least.

Also you make me sound like a dictator and/or monster!

Thanks fam.

RSVP'd (not as Hot Karl).

I don't know if Emily will come with, but I added a +1 just in case. For some weird reason she's not usually a huge fan of marching around the city in the middle of winter and drinking beer. But if you, Os, axeman9182, and Malort F. Papi are there, that should do the trick.

My wife is due at the end of January so I’m not gonna be able to partake :( I’ll follow along on untappd tho

I don't know if Emily will come with, but I added a +1 just in case. For some weird reason she's not usually a huge fan of marching around the city in the middle of winter and drinking beer. But if you, Os, axeman9182, and Malort F. Papi are there, that should do the trick.

Volunteering axeman9182 to provide a growler of passionfruit berliner to seal the Emily deal.
My wife is due at the end of January so I’m not gonna be able to partake :( I’ll follow along on untappd tho

We will accept Oliver as a replacement for you. :)

Stop GIFing, start RSVPing.

tumblr_mpnfjul4nJ1rb324eo1_500.gif

Waiting.

Thanks for thinking of me but this is a few days before my wife’s 30th birthday and I’m not sure what our plans our yet. davey101 will drink on my behalf though!

Back