i'ma be a baby daddy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewKnurd

Reaction score
So I've known this for a while, but we had an ultrasound yesterday where the kid actually looked like... a kid. we're having a daughter, and according to the doctor, she looks "perfect" at this point, which is all i really care about. :D

very strange to think there's this new, completely dependent being coming into existence in 20 weeks. Guess I'll get my brewing in while I can. :D

Congrats, It changes your view of the world for the better. There are days I want to pull my hair out but I would not give up my 3 for anything.

Congrats, It changes your view of the world for the better. There are days I want to pull my hair out but I would not give up my 3 for anything.

i keep my hair short enough that i can't grab enough of it to pull any of it out.... so i got that going for me, which is nice.

Hey congratulations! Ima be a daddy in about a month or so! My baby girl is due on may 1st but dr says she can come anytime after April like 4-5th

Congrats, like snccoulter said, it can be enough to drive you nuts at times; however, when they get old enough to start smiling at you and when they begin to talk and greet you at the door and say "hi daddy", you will never feel happier!

If your baby gets colicky, check out the YouTube video "baby got colic" - it's this absolutely awful sounding white noise, but it works really well to calm infants (I have no affiliation with the sellers, I'm just a very very satisfied consumer). You can buy a version if you find it helpful - I really wish we had found this with our first daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back