I'm replying, I'm replying, I'm.......not replying

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheezydemon3 said:
You mis spelled piqued. You really should at least glance at what you typed ;)

Yeah I guess my obsessive over thinking and re reading of my posts still failed me! That's it! I'm done! No more posts!
BTW, this post has been edited, re-edited, edited again and almost deleted four times.

Yeah I guess my obsessive over thinking and re reading of my posts still failed me! That's it! I'm done! No more posts!
BTW, this post has been edited, re-edited, edited again and almost deleted four times.

That's nothing.

I deleted this reply 87 times, soaked it in bleach, Edited for color, re-edited to taste, erased the whole thing and typed a love letter to my shorts. I deleted that with extreme prejudice, wrote something obscene on my computer monitor with permenant ink, did 865 push ups and then hit submit, but ONLY after blindfolding myself and typing all of these random characters. It will be a miracle if this says anything in english.

cheezydemon3 said:
That's nothing.

I deleted this reply 87 times, soaked it in bleach, Edited for color, re-edited to taste, erased the whole thing and typed a love letter to my shorts. I deleted that with extreme prejudice, wrote something obscene on my computer monitor with permenant ink, did 865 push ups and then hit submit, but ONLY after blindfolding myself and typing all of these random characters. It will be a miracle if this says anything in english.

Whattawort said:
It's not like moving your fingers around a keyboard is very taxing (pulmonary speaking). Wuss.

Depends on how heavy his fingers are.

Heavy fingers and the fact that I can't permenantly die do change the ballpark a little, but I compulsively hold my breath during a countdown.

Inadvertantly caused the apollo disaster.

cheezydemon3 said:
Heavy fingers and the fact that I can't permenantly die do change the ballpark a little, but I compulsively hold my breath during a countdown.

Inadvertantly caused the apollo disaster.

So that's what started the fire. Bastard.

Funny, I do the same thing all the time. I'll think I have something relevant to add, and then realize I'm pretty much just regurgitating/rearranging what's already been said.

Back