Im Looking for a Good Recipe Book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing Classic Styles. Also I bought the back issue of BYO that has clone recipes. The Shakespeare Stout and Two-Hearted clones are our house brews.

There is also Designing Great Beers, and Clone Brews. I would agree the web is great resource, but there is something about having a 'page turner' in hand. I have all these and Radical Brewing, How to Brew, Brewmasters Bible, Brew Like a Monk, Complete joy of Homebrewing, and even Homebrewing for Dummies. Think I have pulled recipe's from each along the way.

Go with what you like and try to clone the recipe, or you could do some SMaSH recipes and test out your flavor.

Brewing Classic Styles. Also I bought the back issue of BYO that has clone recipes. The Shakespeare Stout and Two-Hearted clones are our house brews.

2nd,, I have a brewstand and do big runs, but still look stuff up in this book. It's geared to extract brewers, but has a little AG notes.

Back