I'm dying ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
... to inform you all that our beloved Lorena (Yooper), who has ran this community for so many years, has just been featured on a podcast. So please check it out and show some support. Leave a 5 star review at the podcast too as a Christmas gift. Maybe mention me too in the review and how cool I am. I am not involved in this podcast nor have they ever asked me on it.

Watch it on YouTube (warning there is smoking of tobacco) OR Apple OR Spotify

Also Lorena was just recently the technical editor for the new book The Fermentation Kitchen so check that out. Christmas gift?

--------------

Giveaway

I will purchase a copy of The Fermentation Kitchen, with my own money earned in the Texas coal mines, for two lucky winners here in US. All you have to do to enter is reply here with your favorite word. Is it shenanigans? phenomenon? Don't have one? Just lie. I will close this on Monday December 20th and pick two random winners.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
now there is a beer drinking woman's figure! ;)

1639766952935.png

and if i win, i will buy someone a copy with MY money and send a third!

edit: further in, 'and attitude!'

Yooper

I found this forum through a search that turned up one of her posts. Pretty much learned to brew beyond extract here. I thought she was a he for a while. Wait… isn’t there a song about that? Or was that the other way around?

i watched the whole video, but was just critiquing everyone's drinking skills the whole time... i think i only saw the moderator drink one full glass for the hour, it was filled but didn't look like he had more then a sip...which was weird, but it was filled just the same. yooper had three, i think. and the drunk on the right, i lost count...

and during watching it i only finished one! say what you will about MY drinking! ;) :mug: lol

edit: and, why is this thread called "i'm dying"? i just clicked the giveaway link? is this a fisical or financial death?

Last edited:
... to inform you all that our beloved Lorena (Yooper), who has ran this community for so many years, has just been featured on a podcast. So please check it out and show some support. Leave a 5 star review at the podcast too as a Christmas gift. Maybe mention me too in the review and how cool I am. I am not involved in this podcast nor have they ever asked me on it.

Watch it on YouTube (warning there is smoking of tobacco) OR Apple OR Spotify

Also Lorena was just recently the technical editor for the new book The Fermentation Kitchen so check that out. Christmas gift?

--------------

Giveaway

I will purchase a copy of The Fermentation Kitchen, with my own money earned in the Texas coal mines, for two lucky winners here in US. All you have to do to enter is reply here with your favorite word. Is it shenanigans? phenomenon? Don't have one? Just lie. I will close this on Monday December 20th and pick two random winners.

Good luck everyone!

Cagado.

it’s my favorite Spanish curse word from my late father-in-law (a Chilean); it means something equivalent to the American military designation, “Cluster F***,” another of my favorite compound words.

Latest posts

Back