I'm done.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i lied. i'm back. i'm sick, i'm not going anywhere. i'm gonna smoke this here thing in front of me until i cough my lungs out and my head explodes. then i'm going to drink a few beers and maybe have a couple glasses of whiskey.

ok, i really just came back to prost the thread.

can't i edit this thread title cuz it's mine? :(

i has a new topic.

i want to watch a movie but i cannot find anything good on hulu or netflix. plz for to help with decent movie i've probably never seen????

i've seen everything, goddamnit, and it's pissing me off that i can't find anything.

can't i edit this thread title cuz it's mine? :(

i has a new topic.

i want to watch a movie but i cannot find anything good on hulu or netflix. plz for to help with decent movie i've probably never seen????

i've seen everything, goddamnit, and it's pissing me off that i can't find anything.

You've probably never seen the Nativity Story. :D:D

you are teh suck, hoss.

i could try another experiment. ya know how you get sleepy when you stop drinking but if you keep drinking you stay awake? you think i could fall asleep in an hour if i chug two beers real fast and then slowly sip the third????

EDIT: of course i've seen the ntvty stry, btw. i did grow up x-tn.

i sometimes like b movies, but i'm just not in the mood. i seriously have seen EVERYTHING. my roommate and i used to sit around and watch every decent movie we could find.

it's alright. when i can't find something i turn to nature and discovery stuff. i see there is a new "walking with monsters...life before dinosaurs" that i haven't seen. the animation's kinda crappy, but all the animals were real, which is cool.

thanks, tho. i'll add the stuff to my list :D

I sat around and watched a crapload of movies as well when I was in college. Though I was more of a History channel guy myself. Have you seen 'Equilibrium' with Christian Bale... American Psycho is one im sure you have seen but well worth watching again.

it's in my queue. they don't have instant, tho.

that life before dinosaurs was actually pretty good. they're getting better with the animation and it was a whole timeline of the ancestry of mammals. pretty cool stuff.

Latest posts

Back