If Jesus Was One Of Us...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about we just call it "The Holy Deliciousness" and be done with it.

Brilliant. As long as we can agree that cheese(whatever) is pure, concentrated, edible orgasm.

Also, imaguitargod became 1000% relevant when he posted a picture of himself feasting on pumpkin products while sporting a Jesusesque haircut. :ban:

Like hell it is! This thread was officially hijacked by pie lovers.

Shecky, I'll offer up a Pumpkin Cheesepie to give +1 to the Cheesepie lovers out there. I enjoy a Boston cream pie from time to time, but cheesecake is to dessert as beer is to breakfast. I think we're going to need three teams though, cheesecake is a friggin pie.

Its not a cake or a pie. Its a custard.

me no like youz now. I goez home to criez away teh payn.
I iz watching you cry.

ceilingpassow2.jpg

Ceiling Passow is always watching.

My favorite entry from the lolcat bible so far has been Ezekiel 25:17 (any Pulp Fiction fans know this one)

Den Sam Jackson said: Teh walkies of the Ceiling Cat beliefer iz fightins an stuff by lotza unfair gredy aholes an George Boosh. Mani cheeborgrz 2 teh beliefer cat cuz of bein nice n stuff 2 helpin kitties thru teh scary plaice. He gud beliefer cat and finden losted kitties an such. Ceiling cat gonna pwn demz who fuk wit my budz. U kno mai name iz Ceiling Cat whe I'z scartchin yo ize out n such. (dere be sum despurting bout dis line, but dis as gud as any Ceiling Cat seeds, so et stayin)

Brilliant. As long as we can agree that cheese(whatever) is pure, concentrated, edible orgasm.

Also, imaguitargod became 1000% relevant when he posted a picture of himself feasting on pumpkin products while sporting a Jesusesque haircut. :ban:

I move we call The Holy Deliciousness pure, concentrated, edible orgasm, as suggested by the honorable llazy llama.

Second.

All in favor.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

So moved.

I think imaguitargod dropped about 40 pounds to 110 when he cut off all that hair.:p

Pfft, that's Buddha you're thinking of. Jesus only likes white conservative males who dress appropriately, donate proper amounts of money, and act in movies. So says Tom Cruise!

No no no. Tom Cruise believes in aliens that infect humans. The came from another planet and crash landed in a volcano on Hawaii. But you still gotta give money.

Oh, and how's this, here is Jesus eating Pumpkin Pie (with hot pepepr extract in it), enjoying CaJohn's Pumpkin Pie Salsa, and drinking Sarnac Pumpkin Ale (granted there is only two pies...but I felt like sharing a pie picture)

pumpkinpiefz0.jpg

Fixed it for you. :D

So now we know.

Back