If Jesus Was One Of Us...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddha: Tibetan (or maybe Nepalese?) Drink? I'm not away of any of these drinks. (i don't get out much)

Try india.

Born a prince, abandoned it all once viewing the suffering outside. Tried total asceticism abandoned that as not the answer either. Sought the middle path to enlightenment. That is the super condensed brief version.

So, what would he drink?

“Of course, Lager, the only thing that can kill a Vindaloo!"

Try india.

Born a prince, abandoned it all once viewing the suffering outside. Tried total asceticism abandoned that as not the answer either. Sought the middle path to enlightenment. That is the super condensed brief version.

So, what would he drink?

Wow, if there was an award for absurdity!

Try india.

So, what would he drink?

LoL, oh, smeg off. :D

Huh... well, I guess I have to chalk that up as yet another way that Jesus was wrong.

Okay, I don't remember what this thread is about....

It proposed to question what one particular messianic rabbi from a few centuries ago would brew or drink if said personage was alive in this era and inhabited "our world". Then other spiritual personages were brought up to reflect the vast diaspora of transcendent and metaphysical teachings of our rich shared human experience and to determine what they would choose as a beverage of transcendence.

Okay, I don't remember what this thread is about....

It's about the fact that jesus would not drink beer because he is a hippy zombie necromancer that likes wine, brains and spirits.

Like hell it is! This thread was officially hijacked by pie lovers.

Shecky, I'll offer up a Pumpkin Cheesepie to give +1 to the Cheesepie lovers out there. I enjoy a Boston cream pie from time to time, but cheesecake is to dessert as beer is to breakfast. I think we're going to need three teams though, cheesecake is a friggin pie.

this **** is awesome!

At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

Like hell it is! This thread was officially hijacked by pie lovers.

Shecky, I'll offer up a Pumpkin Cheesepie to give +1 to the Cheesepie lovers out there. I enjoy a Boston cream pie from time to time, but cheesecake is to dessert as beer is to breakfast. I think we're going to need three teams though, cheesecake is a friggin pie.

Cheesecake is not a pie. You are wrong, suck it up.

I'm down with that. Cheesepie just sounds so odd, though.

How about we just call it "The Holy Deliciousness" and be done with it.

Oh, and how's this, here i am eating Pumpkin Pie (with hot pepepr extract in it), enjoying CaJohn's Pumpkin Pie Salsa, and drinking Sarnac Pumpkin Ale (granted there is only two pies...but I felt like sharing a pie picture)

pumpkinpiefz0.jpg

Back