If Homebrewers Ruled the World

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetSmooth

Reaction score
...our popular culture would be totally different.

cbgbshirt.png

charliesays.png

I just mocked these up. Who wants to make T-shirts?

....There would be NO DRY COUNTIES!!! Brewing would be legal in all states and counties!!!
I live in So Cal so I'm good to go, but I feel for my less fortunate bretheren.

Yeah. If nobody on here who actually has the capacity to make T-shirts adopts the image, I may have to get some made.

I wonder how little a run I would have to get and if I could get peeps on here to pledge to buy them.

Go to zazzle.com, I have a ton of shirts I designed on there, no minimums, just load the art and start selling.

Check out the link in my sig to see what I'm talking about.

I used to do cafepress. Are they any better?

I used them for a while as well, I think Zazzle is much better, good pricing, and you can put almost any graphic on any shirt at point of sale, you make the front and rear images, they will let you pick any shirt, mens or womens, any color, etc. unlike cafepress where you had to make each one seperately, and some you couldnt offer in other colors or styles because you already selected one. I have had no issues with quality, and shipping is very fast. the cheapie shirts are Hanes Beefy Tees too.

I deal with a printer and I'm sure I could get them together and shipped for about $10. Maybe less depending on the amount.

If there is enough interest, I could put together an order sheet. I could even do sweatshirts

Bull

That'd be cool.

Find out what file format (resolution, etc) they need and I'll do a better version. Then figure out what sort of numbers we're looking at. I'd love to see the CBGB design on a T-shirt. :)

I Just send him a jpeg file for my work t-shirts. He cleans it up and the shirts come out great.

He's a large sporting good store that does a lot for the local schools and tons of baseball uniforms.

Never a problem.

Bull

Back