If Bruce Springsteen were a beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdiotSlayer

Reaction score
What kind of beer would he be? A friend and I are going to a Springsteen show at the end of summer and I was going to brew a beer to mark the occasion. The only trouble is I can't decide which one to brew. Thoughts?

He does a great show! Very high energy and a great showman. Even though I'm not much for just listening to his CDs, I LOVE his concerts!

But as to the kind of beer? I guess the only thing I can think of is "Boss IPA", a born in the USA IPA with all US ingredients and a big hops flavor and aroma.

As far as I know Springsteen doesn't drink. But for some reason, if I had to associate him with any beer, I think it would be PBR.

some type of liberal brew

Beat me to it..

So, something light, with little or no alcohol, something that wont offend - unless you are conservative or like beer- hmmm...

I know..he'd be a Coors Light NA. :)

..just playin.. I like his music a lot, hate his politics and wish he'd keep those home.

Latest posts

Back