I'd hit that again and again and agin...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellynm

Reaction score
alessandra-ambrosio.jpg

Thats better! If you put that picture of of Nancy Pukeface up again I'm coming over to your house and puking into your fermenter!

She probably likes bud light.

Remember the advice that MY father gave me. For every hot girl out there - there is a guy that is tired of f&@#ing her. Fall in love with the girl that you can talk too.

I wouldn't tap that if you paid me (millions of dollars) and put a bag over her head... I bet my landlord would though... :eek:

For me to be drunk enough to tap that, I'd be in a coma...

The only hitting on that I want to do, is on the back of the head of a miniature likeness made into a tap handle....

First I'd grin and snarl "get me a beer beotch!" then I'd smack ole nancy da wicked with of the east on the back of the head and she'd pour me a beer...

That would probably be the first useful thing she ever did..

You guys are good...

As homebrewers we all can tell the difference between crap and quality... I've reinstated the quality...

KC :)

Now THAT I'd tap all day and all night long. :rockin:

Of course, it would have been more fair (to the previous comments) if you put the correct picture in your newer post, so that we don't look like a bunch of yakasses. :D

Now THAT I'd tap all day and all night long. :rockin:

Of course, it would have been more fair (to the previous comments) if you put the correct picture in your newer post, so that we don't look like a bunch of yakasses. :D

Sorry about that... was just having some fun... won't switch pictures again!

Rock on... all night long!!!

Now ive been drinkin but pelosi is lookin pretty good right now(disclaimer: i realize that the pic was changed and others have commented) was a bit confused before i saw the edit post

:off:
Arrrgghhh -
one of the few things I look forward to is a post from wildwest -

okay, maybe not his posts, really its his avatar -- and now he's gone and changed it!

Alright, no airbrush. She's Brazillian for crying out loud, you spray her with dog poop and she would still look good.

11119080.jpg

And fat guys, but I choose not to have sex with them either.:rolleyes:

NICE!!!

If you don't like them, don't look at them... But in that bikini, it's almost impossible to NOT look at them... See, they're following you no matter where you go... It's just creepy man... :D It's almost like they WANT me to touch them... :rockin:

Back