I want it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty8202

Reaction score
Daaayooom! I remember seeing that one. Some serious coin got spent on that one. A basement conversion like that with all the trimmings would be great. As for myself, I'd rig it to negate any lifting or digging things out & going back & forth. Everything in the place it'll be used to save time & back pain in my case. As you get older, you find ways to make things easier.

Yeah it would be nice to have the $$$ to do something like that, guess I'll be happy with my ghetto system.

Yeah, I'm still pretty ghetto myself. Matter of fact, I have a thread about it in one of the forums below. Now I gotta get around to building a cart to haul heavy kettles & armloads of stuff to the kitchen & back.

Nope. I'll never have the cash for that.

I do like the stainless... I could probably piece together bits from restaurant salvage...

I wish I had a basement. I still haven't gotten the wife to agree to letting me have the guest bedroom as my brew facility. Never mind that it is upstairs, I just would like my own space. :)

Back