I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot chick, Hot truck. I have a Woody right now.

I'd like to "Flatbed" her!

Runnin' down the road, trying to loosen my load, got a world of trouble on my mind.

(FYI - Jackson Browne wrote that originally, and Glenn Fry was working the same bars in his early years and he started helping finish write the song. I wasn't aware, but both of them had recorded the song. Check out Browne's version if you get the chance. Good tune.)

Hot chick, Hot truck. I have a Woody right now.

I'd like to "Flatbed" her!

Runnin' down the road, trying to loosen my load, got a world of trouble on my mind.

(FYI - Jackson Browne wrote that originally, and Glenn Fry was working the same bars in his early years and he started helping finish write the song. I wasn't aware, but both of them had recorded the song. Check out Browne's version if you get the chance. Good tune.)

I saw them in concert last year (great show). And the concert was basically the story of the history of the band. They have had chance encounters with some amazing musicians. Fry and Henley were playing backup for Lynda Ronstadt. They had an apartment right next door to Jackson Browne before any of them were known. That is some crazy amount of talent in one apartment building.

I saw them in concert last year (great show). And the concert was basically the story of the history of the band. They have had chance encounters with some amazing musicians. Fry and Henley were playing backup for Lynda Ronstadt. They had an apartment right next door to Jackson Browne before any of them were known. That is some crazy amount of talent in one apartment building.

Some people put them down, but I think they were great in their genre. Some really talented musicians (guitar players) and songwriters.

I heard a long time ago that the Eagles were Ronstadt's backing band, and you can really hear the similarity in her music and the Eagle's music.

I thought Don Felder brought a great sound to the band. Just incredible what those guys dreamed up in the studio.

Jackson Browne is one of those guys I have meant to check out in more depth over the years, but never have. From what I've heard he is a great songwriter, but some of what I've heard just isn't for me. Other stuff is fantastic.

Maggie Gyllenhaal HAS to be in this tread. She's the same way for me; Hot and Not.

have none of you seen Baron Munchausen?

tumblr_lq3bttDXKi1qds7upo1_1280.jpg

she is hot right there, no doubt.

Adventures of Baron Munchausen is the weirdest movie I've ever seen. I remember I liked it when I was a kid.

Homercidal - Andrew Gold and JD Souther were hanging with Linda R and all those folks, too.
For what it's worth, I prefer Jackson Browne's version of Take It Easy over the Eagles' version.

And then there's James Taylor hanging out with Carole King and her ex hubby...

Lots of good music from those days.

Two paper bags like you'd put wine bottles in, one over each forearm, I'd be fine with the rest.

Only creepy because I can hear voice castrating the young guy in Cuckoo's Nest...
Almost as bad as Hannibal Lector.
So, yeah, maybe grudge flocc that evil b!+c#

She still looks like a stone cold biatch in that second photo.Beside I wouldn't want what happened to Billy Bibbett to happen to me .

Back