I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forget her name but she is a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, also known as a Pastafarian. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts doesn't allow for headwear on state identification card except for religious exemptions, which traditionally has been the yarmulke or Muslim head coverings.

C of FSM has put in all state and (if Im not mistaken) national paperwork, as well as paid the necessary charter fees to be counted as a true religion, and thus this lovely above won a ruling to wear her ceremonial Colander on her ID picture.

Unlike the American Church of Satan, which is also chartered as a recognized religion in the US and has been for most of the 20th Century, the Pastafarians so far do not have their last rights ceremonies in the US Army Chaplains literature, and a Pastafarian who dies for his/her country will most likely not have a proper Pastafarian send-off.

Peace be with them, and may the Flying Spaghetti Monster hold them in the love and comfort of His Noodly Appendage. rAmen.

I appreciate her fighting for our religious freedom, but this woman has way too much time on her hands. :D

Also, she might want to cut back on the pasta. I'm just sayin....

I've probably posted her here but just watched broadchurch season 2 and Eve Myles is one who one moment I see her and go wild, the next I kind of just am eh

getmediafile.ashx

In certain light she look bad. I think she is like that seinfield episode where Jerry's girl was hot and ugly depending on the lighting

If you can show me Morgan operating a welder, oxy-acetylene torch, a minigun, a Barrett .50, and dropping Cadillacs from helicopters, maybe.

But nah.

Scottie, the blonde from the first couple of seasons of Mythbusters, was rather cute too, I thought. Plus, she knew how to turn a wrench & weld.

:D

Latest posts

Back