I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gratus fermentatio said:
I don't even know what that is. :confused:
Apparently I don't get out as much as I thought.
Regards, GF.

Ha. MORE than you thought, if anything. The people who get out the least are probably the *most* likely to know what Gangnam (correct spelling) Style is.

Kim Rhodes-the mom in Disney Channel's Zack and Cody

3608299.jpg

While we're at, how about Piper Perabo from "Covert Affairs", every once in a while she has that I'll just **** your brains out look on her face, mmmmmm

- or as a second runner up to her, how about Emily Rose from "Haven"

While we're at, how about Piper Perabo from "Covert Affairs", every once in a while she has that I'll just **** your brains out look on her face, mmmmmm

- or as a second runner up to her, how about Emily Rose from "Haven"

I'm voting Piper as disqualified. Wasn't she the girl in Coyote Ugly?

Speaking of, has anyone nominated Billie Piper, Rose on the new Dr. Who series?

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/billiepiper_5318.jpg

Yeah, sure she's obviously hot in this photo and many others, but I've heard of some guys who find her not so appealing.

I have a thing for the redhead in the new Wendy's commercials. C'mon, who else got a chubby when she talked about "going face-deep in a Baconator"

I agree. But she is out of place in this thread, I believe most would agree she is attractive.

Oooh I thought of one. Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas (and solo) fame.

I know lots of people who think she's hot, but she is definitely not my cup o' tea. Frankly, she creeps me the hell out.

fergie-hot.jpg

weirdboy said:
Oooh I thought of one. Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas (and solo) fame.

I know lots of people who think she's hot, but she is definitely not my cup o' tea. Frankly, she creeps me the hell out.

weirdboy said:
Yes it is.

I think that's a good one for this thread, as I know several people who think she's hot, and I don't see the attraction personally.

You're doin' it backwards homeslice!

Haha I think there's some repressed feelings in there ... relax ... enjoy lots of homebrew ... you may just find out you do indeed think they're hot!

CreamyGoodness said:
Oh I know how I will be flamed for this one. Ellen Degeneres.

I CANNOT believe you guys did not pick this up yet?
But my response to this is : YES you deserve flaming for this one cause thats just like Saying Justin Bieber (for a while I thought they were the same person.). No way Jose!!!

Now her wife Portia Rossi... Totally hot!!!

I have met Ina, she is a cutie. Her husband is a lucky guy. I bet she is a vixen in the sheetz.

Now you guys mentioned Giada de Laurentis ( who in real life has a HUGE head) and a couple other hotties (Nigella) . Isn't the point of the thread to have ones that are really not that hot.
Nigella is just a beautiful woman, and crapp I don't even like brunettes.
While I'm here another addition, the chick that plays "bones" sometimes I think she is hot and do-able sometimes i'm like dang she is so cadaver Looking. Scary!

thewinechik said:
Now you guys mentioned Giada de Laurentis ( who in real life has a HUGE head) and a couple other hotties (Nigella) . Isn't the point of the thread to have ones that are really not that hot.

Yes, Giada is hot. Not debatable. And she may have a big head, but large heads on women are generally considered attractive, particularly in a "cute" sort of way as they are associated with femininity and especially youth. Same with other features such as large eyes. On the other side of the coin, women with heads that are too *small* for their bodies are not usually thought of as attractive. At the very least, they almost always lose points for tiny heads.

thewinechik said:

Don't like brunettes?!?! How can you "not like" such a dominant trait? What hair color would you *not* kick a woman out of bed for?

As a kid I was always into blondes the most. Then around the last year or two of high school I realized that most "hot" blondes look the exact same, and it's not even a look that particularly appeals to me. Now it's darker hair that will get me going, and normal blonde is probably my least favorite "natural" hair color (besides grey and white of course). Red hair is nice too, unless she's a ginger. Hell, even "strawberry blonde" gets way more points from me. Sometimes a rich chestnut is just the perfect color for a girl, and raven-haired girls with fair skin are often a winning combination.

thewinechik said:
While I'm here another addition, the chick that plays "bones" sometimes I think she is hot and do-able sometimes i'm like dang she is so cadaver Looking. Scary!
That's actually not an addition! There were a couple of people that said Emily Deschanel, and with that massive jaw of hers, I think there's a place for her on this list.

Her sister Zooey, on the other hand, is pretty much the definition of gorgeous, and definitely a great example of why dark hair is beautiful. Imagining her as a blonde... Not only does it seem entirely disappointing to turn her into one of those mass-produced barbie-doll types, but I think they should make an actual law prohibiting her from dyeing her hair blonde, as it'd be downright criminal!

Hell, I think that law should apply to all women. Too many turn their perfectly beautiful selves into the woman equivalent of BMC, boring and devoid of the uniqueness that makes them nice to look at, under the foolish idea that going blonde makes them more attractive. I know it does for many men, but even though there are some women who actually look best as blondes, it is far more often an absolute travesty.

I CANNOT believe you guys did not pick this up yet?
But my response to this is : YES you deserve flaming for this one cause thats just like Saying Justin Bieber (for a while I thought they were the same person.). No way Jose!!!

Now her wife Portia Rossi... Totally hot!!!

I have met Ina, she is a cutie. Her husband is a lucky guy. I bet she is a vixen in the sheetz.

Ahem, did you NOT see Ellen in that love scene with Sharon Stone? How about the Cover Girl commercials? I would say that that is some aspirational you'll-never-get-with-her-because-you're-married-and-she's-gay-and-famous-but-wow-you-want-to action.

You can quote me.

emjay said:
Yes, Giada is hot. Not debatable. And she may have a big head, but large heads on women are generally considered attractive, particularly in a "cute" sort of way as they are associated with femininity and especially youth. Same with other features such as large eyes. On the other side of the coin, women with heads that are too *small* for their bodies are not usually thought of as attractive. At the very least, they almost always lose points for tiny heads.

I never put those two together and you know what now that I look at it most big head women that I can think of are attractive.
I'm glad I have a big head! - smirk-

emjay said:
Don't like brunettes?!?! How can you "not like" such a dominant trait? What hair color would you *not* kick a woman out of bed for?
Isn't that crazy, I know, and I'm a brunette myself. I guess it would be like dating my sister... Don't get me wrong I have dated a couple of brunette, but then one looked like a copy of Brooke shield and her hair wasn't really black, more like brownish hair. The other was another Brooke Shield look alike. I guess I have a thing for Brooke. Ummm

emjay said:
As a kid I was always into blondes the most. Then around the last year or two of high school I realized that most "hot" blondes look the exact same, and it's not even a look that particularly appeals to me. Now it's darker hair that will get me going, and normal blonde is probably my least favorite "natural" hair color (besides grey and white of course). Red hair is nice too, unless she's a ginger. Hell, even "strawberry blonde" gets way more points from me. Sometimes a rich chestnut is just the perfect color for a girl, and raven-haired girls with fair skin are often a winning combination.

I actually don't get it either. I do not get the women that have straight hair and must have a perm or the other way around.

Talking of hair color and hotness, you mentioned a dislike for gingers. Have you noticed that gingers are either really effing ugly or really effing hot?
Example : Nicole Kidman
http://www.fansshare.com/celebrity/photos/934_ws-nicole-kidman-hot-fwidth-ginger-1475973036.jpg
Hot!! Ultra hot!
emjay said:
That's actually not an addition! There were a couple of people that said Emily Deschanel, and with that massive jaw of hers, I think there's a place for her on this list.
Crap I did not know her name. Yes yes she has a massive jaw. You know who else has a massive jaw but is hot, The chick from house , Lisa Eldestein.

http://xtremewalls.com/wallpaper/hollywoodf/Lisa_Edelstein/45/1600x1200/

See I can find Brunettes hot!!!

emjay said:
Her sister Zooey, on the other hand, is pretty much the definition of gorgeous, and definitely a great example of why dark hair is beautiful. Imagining her as a blonde... Not only does it seem entirely disappointing to turn her into one of those mass-produced barbie-doll types, but I think they should make an actual law prohibiting her from dyeing her hair blonde, as it'd be downright criminal!

Yeah she is hot. We can't possibly put her on this thread thought!

emjay said:
Hell, I think that law should apply to all women. Too many turn their perfectly beautiful selves into the woman equivalent of BMC, boring and devoid of the uniqueness that makes them nice to look at, under the foolish idea that going blonde makes them more attractive. I know it does for many men, but even though there are some women who actually look best as blondes, it is far more often an absolute travesty.

I think sticking to natural hair color is a good idea, regardless of the color. Example black or Latina women that go blonde, that's just a big no no.

Women have such complex about appearance, I mean look at the teenage girls starting themselves to be stick figures like on magazines. I mean really? As a society we are a
Tad brainwashed that you must be tall as ****, blonde and a stick figure and then from there everyone considers you hot.

I know I live with one, my partner, who gets a kick when people hear she is also a doctor in biochemistry and molecular genetics...
She always says: I like the look on people faces that are not expecting much cause I'm pretty ( she knows it too) and then boom you tell them what you do and all of a sudden they are blown
Away.
I'm glad she considers this short ( I'm 5'6" ) Latin ball of fire hot.

Trust me I get it man!

To creamy;

I guess ugly women need some ooglin about too.

emjay said:
Her sister Zooey, on the other hand, is pretty much the definition of gorgeous, and definitely a great example of why dark hair is beautiful. Imagining her as a blonde...

Wasn't she blonde in Elf?

... large heads on women are generally considered attractive, particularly in a "cute" sort of way as they are associated with femininity and especially youth.

If I have a huge head, is that attractive, or does it only work for women? Do guys always want a little head? :D

...Red hair is nice too, unless she's a ginger.

I thought all red heads were gingers? Or just all natural red heads. Is there a difference?

Zooey Deschanel as a blonde isn't what I'd call boring.

http://cdn.1920x1200.net/posts/wp-c...oey_deschanel_1920_1200_jan052009-500x315.jpg

Wasn't she blonde in Elf?

Oh I know who you're talking about now, that chick creeps me out. Not attractive at all IMO. Wasn't she in some stupid emo goth pop band or something too? She looks like she smells funny. Sarah J Parker affects me the same way... Nasty!

And Creamy, I love you man but you either need get some professional help for that Ellen thing or go ahead and come out. Watching Black Swan may also help you understand what a good lesbian love scene should look like. ;)

I'd do Ellen too. My ex-wife went lesbian for a bit while I was in the Army, so maybe it comes from hitting her every time I came home to visit. Actually, in my teens and early twenties, the thing for girls around here was to experiment to the point of having serious girlfriends, so maybe it's from having lived through that debacle in general. ;) It definitely passed here because my sisters' groups of friends never did it (I went though them too before getting remarried).

Hell, Ellen does it in two ways for me. In the Army I was a hit with older chicks in Colorado, so I never really got over that attraction. The Army was just awesome all around.

...I was a hit with older chicks in Colorado, so I never really got over that attraction. The Army was just awesome all around.

I was one of those guys that had an affair with a high school mates mom. Was well after high scholl tho'. She was a LOT of fun.

Have had a thing for older women ever since.

Yooper's ramblings about Eddie Vedder made me think of this...

I have a few people (celebrities) that I think are hot, but realize the general thought is that they are not. Here's my list.

Janeane Garofalo
Juliette Lewis

There's more, but I'll have to ask my wife to tell me there names (I'm horrible with names, and she knows who I like)

Who are yours?
If you don't play along I just look like a wierdo, don't make me look like a wierdo please.

Juliette Lewis was so hot in From Dusk Till Dawn and Natural Born Killers. Two classic movies...

Back