i think i need a bigger box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipsyDragon

Reaction score
i dont know about anyone else but i like to have a case of homebrew. something about a 24 pack that seems just right for bringing to a party. but over time the boxes get some ware and tare and need to be replaced. the lid or sides rip or the bottle dividers come lose and don't work any more. in any case i was wondering if anyone knows a good way to get new beer case boxes.

you may be able to go to a warehouse type liquor store and rummage through their garbarge. Or just ask them if they ahve any extra case boxes you could nab. A bar may have some lying around as well.

thanks EvilGnome thats pretty much exactly what i was looking for. going to book mark that one.

you may be able to go to a warehouse type liquor store and rummage through their garbarge. Or just ask them if they ahve any extra case boxes you could nab. A bar may have some lying around as well.

and they would be free too.

Back