I really need more brewer friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eSePeludo

Reaction score
Just a shout out to any brewers out there in San diego. Looking for some like minded people to shoot the **** with or have a brew session with.

Cheers!

I wish I did too. I have no one to talk to about my hobby/passion.
I used to work at a brewery. And even there, my co-workers eyes would glaze I've over when I began talking about home brewing.

Would 2nd joining a club...Says the person who is NOT in a club...grrrr.. Lemme see, join the one that meets in Brunswick, GA - an hour south of where I live or join the club in Savannah, GA - an hour north of the homestead...Both have monthly meetings, but, dangit, never on a day I have off! GRRRR!...lol...MAYBE, one of these days I will crash the place and join in..lmao...

I wish I did too. I have no one to talk to about my hobby/passion.
I used to work at a brewery. And even there, my co-workers eyes would glaze I've over when I began talking about home brewing.

I hear the same thing from a buddy of mine that i used to brew with. There was actually a no homebrew talk while on the clock rule.

I recommend joining a club.. Its a great way to geek out about beer and try a ton of homebrew!

I have been looking into a few here but just haven't gone for it.

I do like the idea of trying more homebrew and to be able to get honest feedback on my brew.

Its hard for me to trust anyones opinion because most people i share with arnt real big craft drinkers anyway and they all say my brew tastes "REALLY GOOD".

pssshhh yeah right haha i mean its tasty but i for sure see the flaws.

Would 2nd joining a club...Says the person who is NOT in a club...grrrr.. Lemme see, join the one that meets in Brunswick, GA - an hour south of where I live or join the club in Savannah, GA - an hour north of the homestead...Both have monthly meetings, but, dangit, never on a day I have off! GRRRR!...lol...MAYBE, one of these days I will crash the place and join in..lmao...

so its a 3.5 hour commitment and on a work day? Damn that is rough maybe you could be the guy to start one in your town. There has to be interest in one since the two you mentioned are so far away.

Back