I need your help. Beer recipes suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoobyBrew1

Reaction score
Hello guys ,so let me tell you my situation. I'm a teenage entrepreneur , run a listing website and a business in this little country call Paraguay , the country is in the 4th place in the list of most consumed alcohol in the World so...you can imagine the amount of beer that is consumed here every day.
I'm in homebrewing for like a year and it's a really good market to enter with a product like beer, but...there's always a but :no: the thing is that here(Paraguay) We don't produce either barley or hops and a crafted home beer that I make becomes very expensive and the people here are very cheap , yeah they can buy a bottle of expensive beer for dinner but the they go out and buy 20 bottles of cheap beer for partying or drinking With friends.
So..the rice,oatmeal Wheat and all that stuff it's cheap here can you help me, With a recipe or suggestion of a beer Without barley and hops or at least a loW amount of them. I Watch a video of the 100 percent WHeat beer but i don't try it yet, the people here like a light , easy to drink not very hoppy beer . Please Homebrew GURUS help me¡¡¡¡¡:(

Back