I need a name for my beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmcapone

Reaction score
It's a Honey strawberry beer. It's amber and has hints of wheat in it. Most of my beer names revolve around video games, internet memes, or movies. Pretty much anything nerdy:D

I'm stumped on what to name this one though. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Previous beer names:
Dos Boobies
Vanilla's Brand New Invention
Kokiri Pale Ale
Ichibod's Bane

Strawberry-Blonde Buzzin' Bimbo

I love naming beers, and I love when friends suggest names for me, too. As you might guess, pretty much all the beers in my signature are original recipes, so I definitely enjoy the naming process...especially when you finally get the perfect one.

oooh, you gave me an idea! How about something with Nicholas Cage as a strawberry and he is being attacked by bees? I'm still not sure what to call it but I got a vision for the label I think lol

Maybe "Wicker Ale"?

Strawberry-Blonde Buzzin' Bimbo

I love naming beers, and I love when friends suggest names for me, too. As you might guess, pretty much all the beers in my signature are original recipes, so I definitely enjoy the naming process...especially when you finally get the perfect one.

Those sound like some pretty cool beers. I gotta ask, whats the BowThai ale?

How bout something along the lines of "StrawBEARy fields forever" with some sort of bear with honey pic

Those sound like some pretty cool beers. I gotta ask, whats the BowThai ale?

It's sort of my signature recipe. Basically its a Thai-spiced honey coconut ale with ginger/coriander/Thai basil/Thai chilis, and where the base recipe is essentially an APA with oats to give it that nice, silky mouthfeel.

It's still one of my favorite beers to brew. You get the sort of coconut curry flavor, the smoothness and floral sweetness of the honey, and then a little twinge of American hop character. Then you swallow, and about three seconds later, you get this wonderful little kick of heat on the back of your tongue. Good stuff. On my next brewing of it, I'm probably going to finally publish the recipe, because I really love it.

I feel compelled to point out that as I post this, I am in fact wearing a bow tie [BowThai]

It's sort of my signature recipe. Basically its a Thai-spiced honey coconut ale with ginger/coriander/Thai basil/Thai chilis, and where the base recipe is essentially an APA with oats to give it that nice, silky mouthfeel.

It's still one of my favorite beers to brew. You get the sort of coconut curry flavor, the smoothness and floral sweetness of the honey, and then a little twinge of American hop character. Then you swallow, and about three seconds later, you get this wonderful little kick of heat on the back of your tongue. Good stuff. On my next brewing of it, I'm probably going to finally publish the recipe, because I really love it.

Wow, that does sound delicious. You should totally post the recipe :D

I think I am going to call it "Wicker Ale" btw, I'm liking the label so far. I'm no photoshop pro but I think it's coming out pretty great so far. I'll have to post it later

Here it is!
WickerAlepatch.jpg

+1 on Kokiri Pale ale. i thought about doing some sort of beer with sorghum or other moss and naming kokiri somethin or other.

I'm late to this thread, but if you're going for nerdy, how about "Leia's Golden Bikini Honey Wheat"

Latest posts

Back