I met Beerrific today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrk305

Beer Dude in the Sunset
Reaction score
A few weeks ago Beerrific posted on here that he had bought a chest freezer and he was going all draft. I posted that I wanted his bottles. He said that he hoped somebody nearby would want them.

Today he was coming out near where I work to get his Co2 tank filled, so he came by my job and dropped them off. More than 100 bottles, all clean and all in 12 packs or 6 pack holders.

Yesterday when he private messaged me, I wanted to meet him near his house and buy him a sandwhich or something, but he didn't have time for that, but he did take the time to load 100+ bottles and bring them to my work. We talked for a few minutes. Nice Guy!

Beer is getting married next year and there is a thread about sending the new couple some beverages. http://homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=41842 We definately need to send him some beers and he likes Edwort's Apple, too.

Oh yeah.... I invited all of us from HBT to the batchelor party!

I am glad to get rid of them. Ha ha. I hope they give you as much frustration and anger as they gave me, or maybe you are more patient...:mug:

These will quickly be put to good use. I have been buying mostly 22oz bottles and it goes quicker, but I like to have some 12oz also and ever12'r I got is filled with Edworts Apple, and I have anothe 6 gallons of that on the way. Yeah, bottling is time consuming but mostly it can be done while brewing a batch. Thanks again & it was great meeting you! :mug:

Back