I like stubbies!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Stubby 330 ml Belgian bottles to bottle all of my Big Belgian ales...

beergeek_1978_4379217

I like subbies too. I like to embarass my wife by asking her to slip my empty Duvel bottles into her purse when we go out.

Full Sail Session is also bottled in stubbies . . . not sure if that's available in your area.

Wouldn't it be sweet if you could get some 40's with pop tops?

The Full Sail Session bottles are twistoffs though, not crown capped. I wish they'd make them crowned cap.

I like the Duvel and similar not only because they are short, but the are also much heavier than the long necks and atleast seem to be more durable. However I did not care for the Duvel I had. :(
Sierra Nevada now comes in a shorter bottle with a pop top. Not as nice as the Belgian of Redstripe bottles but not bad either.
My favorite bottle still have to be Orval but at about $5 a bottle I can't afford to empty many of those.
Craig

I like the redstripe bottles, except the ones I have are paint etched or something. You can feel the white paint on it. Has anyone had any luck getting that stuff off?

I don't have many (Maybe a six) and haven't bothered trying...

Latest posts

Back