• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I have a HATCHIMAL what will you trade for it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFloppy

Reaction score
We all know, these kid toys are out of stock everywhere....

No price attached because I'm looking for a straight-up trade

PM's ONLY PLEASE

So no one knows what else been offered, decision in 5 days so you can get your child the gift they want under true barter scenario.

NO "ive got a premium/limited beer" -

Hardware and skills only please... grains, yeast, wall/tiling tiling skills - surprise me is king!

FYI: DON'T NEEED ANYTHING REALLY (BUT MAKE ME SALIVATE).... I already have 50A back to back capable eherms and rims with 4x pumps and recirc JaDeD chiller... 2x wine-chillers for brewing/lagering and a double-tap Denby kegerator

NO CASH VALUE - you'll pay your shipping (or local pickup), I'll pay mine... OH, if it's tiling, I'll be supplying needed hardware etc (you supply tools and knowledge)

I'm intrigued...I don't even know what A Hatchimal is but I'm tempted to come up with something that you would trade me for. What's the going price for one of these illusive Hatchimals so I can put a trade offer together?

Dude I have a set of wilderness hot wheels still new in the box my mom found in the house and brought to me over thanksgiving. I guess she meant to give them to me when I was younger but she hid them well. Straight up 20 years old! 48 hours to reply or they go to my son because he got five stars at school this week.

Straight up for one of these.

:ban:

De1ySHs1.jpg

The pussification of America continues... parents camping outside of Target to try and get their kid this damn toy.

God forbid little Johnnie wouldn't get everything he wanted for Christmas.

No offense OP. I fully support you trading that stupid thing to some idiot that will give something twice it's retail price.

Son got 5 stars last week, have to pull the offer of matchbox cars off the table. Sorry man. We had an epic car race today though.

I have 2 Japanese Charizard cards and a POGs slammer with a sweet metallic skull on it.

We have a box of polished rocks and I can toss in some assorted hops :)

If its not brewing related, are we allowed to list it on HBT?
Even if its a trade and not for sale for cash?

This is everything that's wrong with Christmas consumerism...... If you're not giving that toy to a kid and instead of using it as an investment its corrupting everything this holiday is about. I realize that profit can be made when people are dumb enough to pay out the nose for something so trivial, but its Christmas, why are we playing at people's heart strings who are only trying to make their kids happy after some marketing ****** created a Christmas fad that made it so any kid without this thing is going to be mocked. Ugh...

OP, Others are tying to trade junk. You know better. I really don't want your Hatchcamel, and I don't even know anyone who wants your Hatchmauler, but now that I know others want it, I must have it. So, I offer up the thing you want most. It's true. I have -- and I'm willing to trade -- a Chia Pet. I don't have any seeds, but I think they look great without the seeds, don't you? Please send the Smackimal immediately. You can stop in and pick up the Chia anytime. Or, I can set it out on the front curb and just send pictures once in a while. Looking forward to cracking your Smashible.

OK, I can see I have been out bid, so I will up my game. I will Trade you one Singletrack for it. That's right, I human person that I do not know anything about, except that he or she was the last person to reply to this post. To make things even, I will deliver said person in a paper machete egg (with a sixer of beer inside, to keep them alive) and you can "hatch" a Singletrack.

Deal?

OK, I can see I have been out bid, so I will up my game. I will Trade you one Singletrack for it. That's right, I human person that I do not know anything about, except that he or she was the last person to reply to this post. To make things even, I will deliver said person in a paper machete egg (with a sixer of beer inside, to keep them alive) and you can "hatch" a Singletrack.

Deal?

A Singletrack huh. Bad deal. I hear those things just hang around drinking all the beer. And Chia seeds won't even stick to them.

Why not? Are you offended?

Nope, not offended, just asking if HBT can be used as a trading post for all kinds of non brewing items.
Some HBT rules are enforced, other rules not enforced at all, so just asking because I (and maybe others), have all kinds of non-brewing stuff to trade away.

That is the dumbest toy I have seen in a long time. Straight up trade? I'll scoop some fresh, or old/ dried (your choice) dog feces off of my lawn, box it up in a flat rate box and ship it to you. In return I would like for you to shove that stupid looking toy into the same box and deposit said box into your kitchen trash can until trash day.

What do you say? Deal?

I am a Central Americen prints. I will giv yuo my kingdom and all mineral writes for you hatimal, thank you. I can not leave my kingdom so pleads send hatimal to my courier and money in western union for $€1000 to easily pay for my plane ticket. And you will be paid back plus lawyer fleas. The water is nice and mountains and beach. PayPal will fully. Also a Russian ebullimetor plus 1 more is there, and a vacant craft brewery foure you. Danke.

Hmmmm...anyone else wondering what happened to the OP? More importantly what happened to the hatchimal? Maybe the toy has been rubbed to much and the surprise has already come out? Maybe we're now trading for a hatched hachimal? So many questions....

I have a bridge I can trade you for it! :D Seriously though I can't believe you didn't go for the "Happy Hour" play set!

Back