I hate Rachel Ray, do you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Ray and HATE!!!!

• I really hate rachel ray, the world would be a better place without her opinions and cooking

• I dont like rachel ray but i wouldnt want her to get hit by a truck or anything

• I like Rachel Ray!

• Who is Rachel Ray?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating creamed herring, garlic, limberger cheese and crackers....

She does love beer you know....

I don't understand why people got to chime in with "She can't cook!" Well, it's true she didn't go to a culinary institute, but she can sure "Cook" anyway! She cooks better than most people do and can certainly give ideas to those who are willing to focus on the recipe and give them a try.

She takes shortcuts that the average person is going to do, like using mixes from a box, when that will save considerable time.

Frankly, I would be more inclined to make her recipes than most any other because they reflect the methods that suit my lifestyle better then the others. I'll take that shortcut thank you!

Latest posts

Back