I finally got it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdp67

Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought a 14.5 gal Stainless Conical, got it today from a local HBS. I can not wait to use it. My B3-1550 is supposed to ship this week and my brewery is almost complete. :p I will post some pics when I get everything up and running. Can anyone give me some guidlines on how to use either of these things correctly.

Walt

Cool. This will be a great adventure for you and I cannot wait to see the pics of this and the reviews.

wdp67 said:
I finally broke down and bought a 14.5 gal Stainless Conical, got it today from a local HBS. I can not wait to use it. My B3-1550 is supposed to ship this week and my brewery is almost complete. :p I will post some pics when I get everything up and running. Can anyone give me some guidlines on how to use either of these things correctly.

Walt

I have some experience with a Mini Brew plastic conical. Before I use the dump valve I give it a squirt of bleach, wash after a while with water then operate the valve, then another squirt of bleach. The same applies to the sample/run off valve. It has not happened to me but I can see these valves as a source of infection.

wdp67 said:
Can anyone give me some guidlines on how to use either of these things correctly.

Walt

I love getting new toys and not knowing how to use them...do it all the time!!! Also can't wait to see some pics!

Back