I finally bought some Blichmann Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
...no, not a boilermaker or a Top Tier...it's just a Beer Gun. But it looks like a solid piece of equipment. I keg 90% of everything and then bottle from the kegs if needed. The only recent exception was a bottle conditioned barleywine in 1L flip-top bottles. That turned out really nice and a year later, I was going to enter it in a competition, but I couldn't transfer it from the 1L to 12oz bottles.

I have been using a diy filler using a growler filler fitting in my tap that attached to a BierMuncher diy-style filler. That seemed to work okay, but the damn growler filler kept popping out of my tap so I had to hold it with one hand and do everything else with my other hand. That was just too messy in my basement and I was constantly wiping beer spray of the walls and the hardwood floor. That and the only beer I entered into competition using that filler received unanimous under-carbonated comments. I already had a spare CO2 cylinder and regulator, so here comes the Blingman.

At the moment the beer gun is the only Blichmann Equipment I have (mostly due to everything else being soo expensive). It does work very well, and I am happy with it.

Latest posts

Back