I feel fine.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSaLTy

Reaction score
Welp..... Its been a mostly crap year so far.... not like I got hit by Katrina or anything REALLY bad but really a pretty **** year so far for the most part. I have been working on a project at work for over 4 years that is finally finished. Tonight I took some time to sit out on the front porch and burn a nice $5 cigar that I have aged for over 5 years and kill about 6 beers that I have brewed. Add the fact that my Sox beat the cubs in the 9th when we were down to our last out on a SWEET 3 run shot by A.J. Persinski. I felt great tonight for the first time in a long time. Listening to some Megadeth and Mudvayne now and I am ok with things. God I love brewing. :mug: Gimme a break I'm mostly in the bag. :D

MrSaLTy said:
...Add the fact that my Sox beat the cubs in the 9th when we were down to our last out on a SWEET 3 run shot by A.J. Persinski.

Ah good - a fellow Sox fan! Always nice to see someone that pulls for my team on site for my new hobby! Hope the rest of your year is better than the first part :mug:

Sox fan here too, though I prefer Red.....Got a good series here this weekend

Truble said:
Sox fan here too, though I prefer Red.....Got a good series here this weekend

Ya, for you it's good. If I see one more fruitless bases loaded situation I think I'm going to vomit. Red Sox are looking mighty tough - gotta give credit where it's due!

Back