i discovered the best smell ever.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FromZwolle

I don't want to be cremated, I want to be malted.
Reaction score
In case anyone ever debated this, consider the case closed. Last saturday i witnessed the mingling scents of boiling wort and evaporating(grilling) lee and perrins. By far the best scent i have ever had the pleasure of detecting. If you find yourself asking what lee and perrins is, i feel sad for your taste buds. Please do yourself a favor and try to recreate this delightful mix of aromas!:mug:

Lee & Perrins worcestershire, or Lee & Perrins Steak Sauce? (Both of which I love...)

i just envision marinating steaks in unfermented wort and i'm salivating...

mission: steak mash

it has to happen!!

Lee & Perrins Worcestershire is amazing, I love the stuff. Actually, I think now my next dinner is going to be Worcestershire burgers. Thanks

Lee & Perrins worcestershire, of course. it can make the compost heap into a gourmet dinner.

don't forget the egg in those burgers, and a half packet of onion soup mixed in makes it worth slappin someone.

Best smell ever might just be "The Geisha" cocktail from the Gordon Biersch restaurant, but the smell of Spalt hops just as they hit hot wort is up there too....

ObPedantic: It's Lea.

Worcestershire and Montreal Seasoning.

It just doesnt get any better, but now my secret is out.

Back