I Can Finally Say I Homebrew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stretch1991

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm newish to brewing (started when I was 19, so 2 years now). I've made about 13 batches of wine/mead/cider and 3 batches of beer (just upgraded to five gallons a month ago) so far and am loving it! I've received a lot of help from this site as I've bumbled my way through the mistakes new brewers make (thank you!), so I figured it is time I join!

I'm currently extract brewing (with partial grain) on the stovetop with a 5 gallon stock pot so no full boils yet (the 9 gallon two weld is on the shopping list).

I've been into craft beer for a long time, but homebrewing has spoiled me...there's no fresher hoppy beer than the one you've brewed yourself. Currently working on a polish style ale that I racked into a used whiskey barrel for four days untill my bottling set up was complete.

Shoot me a note if you want to grab a beer in the metro detroit area! (prefferably east side).

Cheers!

No problem! I couldnt enter into any competitions or join any homebrew clubs till I was 21 so i figured why jump the gun even though I have been gianing knowledge from this site for about two years now. Its very helpful here and I look forward to any future knowlege I am going to gian.

Back